School Visit 1:
I love the school; the people are very caring and helpful. It is a school full of love. What I like about this school is they try to find out each student strength and weakness. They strongly believe every child has their potential and valuable. The principal make an effort to know all the students. I feel that many schools are too commercialized; they only care about the student's academic. We often neglect the student's emotional needs and interest. The student might not be good at academic, but he could be gifted in others like music. If the school is able to discover and encourage the student to develop his strength, he could be very successful. Instead of developing our people to be academic, we develop them to be what they are good at not only will they become a happy people, our country will also prosper.
School Visit 2:
The people are very warm and caring. After visiting the school, then I realize that our government has put in a lot of effort and capital in providing a favorable academic environment. The students that I have interviewed were well-behaved and polite. The students study very hard and the school train them to be student-centre instead of teacher-centre. In Bowen, I discover the students are too independent on teachers, most of the time it is the teacher who instruct the students what to do or the teacher does it himself / herself. However, in Yuen Long Lutheran, I can see that the students are more independent and self-driven. Throughout the presentation, it is the students who did most of the presentation. I think we need to train our student to be more independent and self-driven.
School Visit 3:
The
Angela Tan
CONFIDENTIALITY: If this email has been sent to you by mistake, please notify the sender and delete it immediately. As it may contain confidential information, the retention or dissemination of its contents may be an offence under the Official Secrets Act.
No comments:
Post a Comment